Sunday 24 August 2008

Hind legs

Well I am on my hind legs again. Yesterday (Sunday) I was up for most of the day and survived. The day before (Saturday) I had a practice run - not literally you understand - but I found sitting or standing much too wearing that I limped forlornly back to bed and into the most comfortable position I could find.

Today I will book a session with my doctor who should have been seeing me four weeks ago for my annual check up. By tomorrow I will be able to walk down. We thought about ladling me into a taxi last week but the thought of trying to get in to a car at this end and then trying to get out at the other end and then sitting - ouch - in the waiting room, then struggling to rise when called and then - presumably - being lectured about undertaking such a foolish journey when damaged put me off completely.



No comments: